Tee ball is for boys and girls completing pre-school and Kindergarten during the current school year. Eligibility rules for tee ball require a player to be four years old by May 1st of the current year.
2022 League Information
This section provides information specific to the tee ball division for the current year.
Tee Ball League Roster – sign in to https://pine-island-baseball-association.sportngin.com/ to view your child’s team roster.
Team rosters for the entire league may be emailed by league administrators but for privacy reasons will not be made publicly available on this Web site.
- On each scheduled league night there is a practice from 6:30-7:00pm followed by a game from 7:00-8:00pm.
- Games are typically played on Tuesday and Thursday nights each week starting about the 1st week in June and running to approximately July 15th.
- A league schedule which reflects games nights is typically created in early May.
- Detailed league schedules become available once registration is closed and league admins have created teams.
- All boys and girls in pre-school and kindergarten during the school year that ends prior to the summer baseball season are eligible.
- Pre-schoolers must reach age 4 by May 1st in order to be eligible to register online. No exceptions will be made.
- Players must be enrolled at Pine Island schools for either the previous or upcoming school year or in home school situations must live within the Pine Island School district. Exceptions to this eligibility requirement will require PIBA board approval.
- Parents that wish to volunteer coach are encouraged to do so when registering their player.
Equipment and uniforms
- PIBA provides:
- A team t-shirt for each player
Players must supply their own glove. Players are strongly encouraged to bring their own personal batting helmet.