|Legion Schedule Updated
The summer Legion Schedule has been updated on June 8th with new dates for the games missed due to high school section playoffs.
|Little League Schedules Published
Little League schedules have been published to this site's pages for each division. Thank you for your patience as we work through setting up teams and schedules.
|Register Now for 2017 Summer Baseball
Online registration for summer baseball 2017 is now open. Some notable changes for this year:
- PIBA will have a traveling third grade team in the Zumbro Valley Baseball League
- Players in grades seven and eight will now be playing in the Metro Baseball League. The Pine Island Baseball Association has been a strong participant and supporter of the area Junior and Senior Babe Ruth leagues for many years. An exciting new opportunity for players of this age is to play a traveling schedule in the Metro Baseball League.
- Players in grades nine and ten and some eleventh graders will now be playing Junior Legion rather than in a twilight league. For the summer of 2017 Junior Legion will be playing an independent schedule, some weekend tournaments, and possibly in the Junior Legion post season tournament. Junior Legion is popular in the twin cities metro area and in other parts of the state but is fairly new to SE Minnesota. Coach Pederson is part of a group of organizers that is working to establish a Junior Legion league in SE Minnesota.
- 3/15/2017 - Registration opens
- 4/9/2017 - Traveling league registration deadline. There will be a $20 late fee to register for 3rd-8th grade traveling leagues beyond this date.
- 5/14/2017 - In-house league registration deadline. There will be a $20 late fee to register for rookies, minors, and majors in-house leagues beyond this date.
- 6/12/2017 - In-house leagues and tee ball start
|Pine Island Youth Baseball Association Aluminum Can Drive Help support Pine Island Youth Baseball by saving your aluminum cans!!! Cans can be dropped off in the trailer parked on the north side of the Fire Hall building on main street. Thank you for your donations!
|Interested in becoming involved in Pine Island Youth Baseball?
Our youth program is strong because of the many coaches that volunteer their time and talents to coach our young players. If you are interested in coaching either traveling or in house teams please contact one of the league coordinators. You can also volunteer to coach during the sign up process. If you are interested in becoming active in the Pine Island Baseball Association, you are encouraged to contact one of the board members. The board meets frequently to discuss our youth baseball program and we are always looking for additional voices to help make the game of baseball better for our Pine Island youth.